York Preparatory Academy is excited to announce the opening of our Food Service Program located in our new Field House building!
- Serving Hot & Cold Options for Breakfast and Lunch
- Delicious and Nutritious
- Good Nutrition is Critical for Learning
Our new meals program called Meals Plus will allow families to:
- Access our menus
- View nutritional content
- Load money onto your student's K12PaymentCenter account
- See pertinent food announcements
This information can be found on our YPA website under the School Meals Program.
Setting Up Your Student's K12PaymentCenter Account
Parents will need to set up an account for each student so you will be able to add money to your child's meal account, transfer funds, and see their cafeteria purchase history all securely online from your computer, tablet or smartphone!
Please take advantage of the options to prepay your student's meal accounts. Prepaid meal accounts help the lunch lines go faster and gives students more time to eat, relax, and play. It also gives you the peace of mind of not having to worry about looking for lunch money every day or worry that it might get lost, stolen or used for other things other than lunch. You will have access to your child's account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How Do You Get Started? It's simple!
- Go to K12PaymentCenter.com from your web browser
- First time users click "Sign Up"
- Select State = South Carolina
- Select District = York Preparatory Academy
- Fill in your information to set up the account
- Click "Manage Students" to add your student(s) with their last name and student ID Number. Student ID's were emailed individually on 9/3/20.
Once you create your account and add your students, you will have access to your student's meal account balance and cafeteria purchase history for FREE! When making meal account payment there is a small convenience fee of $1.95 up to $100 cart total and 2.99% after $100 per transaction (not per child) to cover payment processing. Any students who had prepaid balances on our old OrgsOnline accounts will be transferred over to our new K12PaymentCenter accounts.
Food Service Meal Card
Students will be given a Food Services meal card specific to them that will be scanned each time they purchase an item in the cafeteria. The meal cost will be deducted from their prepaid account. Middle School and High School students will be allowed to also pay in cash. Elementary students will not be allowed to pay in cash so a prepaid account will need to be established for them to purchase a breakfast or lunch. Elementary teachers will keep their class' meal cards to ensure that the cards are not lost or forgotten.
Menu and Food Allergies
York Prep is excited to offer multiple options for students each day. The monthly menu is available online along with nutrition and allergy information. Please discuss with your child in advance which items they should not get from the cafeteria.
- Select your student's menu at the following LINK
- Click on the magnifying glass on the calendar day to view the nutrition and allergy information.
If you have any questions, please contact our Food Service Director, Hally Adams at 803-324-4400 ext. 4112 or email email@example.com. We are looking forward to our students returning to campus and serving them in our new cafeteria!