We are pleased to report that the data for York County continues to support our school transitioning to the Yellow Phase starting Wednesday, September 9th. Our first A/B schedule will begin on the first A day after Labor day on Wednesday 9/09. Please review the following important information as we transition to on campus learning.
- Should my student come to school today? Read our updated guidelines to Covid-19 exposure and symptoms.
- How does yellow phase affect my child's schedule?
- Each student received their teacher assignment or schedule on August 6, 2020 designating whether the student will attend school A/B or Full Time Virtual. A/B schedule allows students to attend on-campus education for part of the week and virtual online education for the remainder. Full Time Virtual students will continue to receive their instruction and assignments online but their schedule might change.
- Technology Support
- Please find helpful IT support pages, Schoology tutorials and groups, contact emails, and previous school announcements on the Support for 2020 School Year page on our website under Parents.
- Please see the following LINK for an update to our 2020 bus routes and safety guidelines. Please contact Hope Moore with questions.
- Student Parking Agreement can be found on the High School page at the following LINK. Please contact Ms. Lang with questions.
- Elementary Drop Off Video and Pick Up Video
- Patriot's Promise
- Please contact Debra Blanchett with questions about before and after school care at York Prep.
- Need to contact someone with a question?
Thank you for your continued partnership and we look forward to seeing our students back on campus very soon!