We are excited to report that the data for York County is now trending to levels that can support a move into the Yellow Phase. Assuming the continuation of current trends, we are planning to transition into our A day B day schedules on the first A day after Labor day, Wednesday Sept. 9th. We appreciate your continued partnership as we work through our virtual opening. We know that the lessons learned these first few weeks will greatly benefit all students as we navigate the hybrid phases. We look forward to seeing your students on campus soon!
How does yellow phase affect my child's schedule?
Each student received their teacher assignment or schedule on August 6, 2020 designating whether the student will attend school A/B or Full Time Virtual. A/B schedule allows students to attend on-campus education for part of the week and virtual online education for the remainder. Full Time Virtual students will continue to receive their instruction and assignments online but their schedule might change.
Need to contact someone with a question?
- Elementary School Questions: Ms. Jennifer McGugan and Mr. Joseph Brizz
- Middle School Questions: Mr. Ryan Bridges and Ms. Rebecca Kick
- High School Questions: Mr. Richard Shepard and Ms. Monique Armstrong
- Special Services Questions: Mr. Scott Barr
- Schoology and Chromebook Questions: Ms. Debi Smith
Thank you for your continued partnership and we hope to see our students back on campus very soon!
York Prep Administration