Kindness is defined as, "the quality of being friendly, generous, and considerate" and part of our Patriot DNA! Join us November 13th-18th in spreading kindness and watch what grows! Check out the information below on how you can get involved!
❤️ Sunday: Kindness Garden Project
- Come Paint with Us! All high school students and staff are invited to come out and paint rocks for our new YPA Kindness Garden this Sunday at 4pm in the High School Staff Teacher Parking Lot.
❤️ Monday: Kindness Challenge Kick Off - Wear Your Favorite Sports Attire!
- Visit the Random Acts of Kindness bulletin board located outside Mr. Stahl’s classroom for ideas of random acts of kindness.
- Make an impact.
- Catch a classmate in the act and nominate them to Ms. Estes. On Friday we will give a prize to one person from each grade level who has been caught in the act of kindness.
❤️ Tuesday: Words Have Power - Dress as your favorite Hero! This can be a person you look up to or your favorite animated Hero.
❤️ Wednesday: Let Kindness Shine - Wear Bright Colors!
- There will be hearts available with words of kindness for the students and staff to give to each other or you can make your own!
❤️ Thursday: Peace, Love, and Kindness - Wear Your Favorite Tie Dye!
- Friendship bracelets will be given out during lunch. Please take one for yourself and give one to someone you don’t usually hangout with. This can be teachers or students.
❤️ Thursday Night @ 6:30 pm: Friendsgiving in the High School Commons Area. High School students are invited to come back to campus and eat together. We will have pizza and drinks.
❤️ Friday: Color Me Green With Kindness- Wear Your Favorite Shade of Green! Green is the color of kindness. Everyone who wears green will get to participate in our drone group photo.