Due to potential high winds and road flooding, York Preparatory Academy will have a virtual learning day on Friday, 9/30/22. All after-school activities including athletics, Marching Band, and Patriot's Promise are canceled.
What are the procedures for Virtual Learning Day?
- Students can access Schoology by typing in the following web address: https://yorkprep.schoology.com
- Students will login using their student email address and password. Please contact email@example.com with any issues logging in.
- Once logged in, students will be able to access posted assignments in Schoology.
- Assignments can be completed at home during the inclement weather day.
- Students who don’t have internet access can return to school the day after the inclement weather day and receive assignments.
- All assignments will be due within three days after students return from an inclement weather day.
- Teachers will be available 9am-3pm through email or Schoology messages if students have questions during a Virtual Learning Day.
Stay safe and have a good weekend!