York Prep Summer Camp 2021
York Preparatory Academy will offer Summer Camp beginning in June 2021 for rising Kindergarten- rising 8th grade students on our beautiful 43 acre-campus. Included in the Summer Camp cost is weekly field trips, fun and educational activities, and a daily snack. Space is limited so register today!
Openings: Only 60 spots available! Open to York Prep students and the community.
- Registration Form: LINK
- Form: Fax to 866-496-2083, Scan to firstname.lastname@example.org, Deliver to Student Union Building, or Mail to York Preparatory Academy, Attn: Debra Blanchett, 1047 Golden Gate Court, Rock Hill, SC 29732
- Registration Fee: $75 dollars NON-REFUNDABLE
- Pay fee online at https://www.studentquickpay.com/yorkprepsc/
- Registration Open: February 12 - April 16
- Registration Problems? Please contact email@example.com in our Finance Office.
Summer Camp Cost:
- Cost: $150 per week; second child $140 per week
- Payment: Drafted weekly for 9 weeks or pay upfront in full for 9 weeks
Summer Camp Location and Dates:
- Dates: June 7th – August 6th
- Hours: 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Summer Camp Location: YPA Elementary School, 1113 Golden Gate Ct. Rock Hill, SC 29732
Summer Camp Details:
Lunch: Students will need to bring a bag lunch and beverage daily.
Snacks: We will provide an afternoon snack. Campers are welcome to bring in a morning snack if they like.
Field Trips: York Prep will have on site field trips as well as weekly field trips to a pool. The pool will be rented to be used by York Prep campers only. We offer three to four field trips a week. Rising 5th–8th grade will have the option to go to Carowinds once every week. Other onsite field trips may include lego classes, the gaming truck, laser tag, movie days, and carnival games! All field trips are included in the price except for Carowinds admission.
Summer Camp Contact Information:
Please contact Debra Blanchett at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions