School Meals Program
Food Service Director: Hally Adams email@example.com 803-324-4400 ext. 4112
Free/ Reduced Lunch Program
York Preparatory Academy offers a free/reduced lunch program with wonderful options for your student. There are great benefits to students and families participating in this program! Please feel free to contact Ms. Adams with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free/Reduced Lunch Applications: We ask all families to complete our Free/Reduced lunch application each school year. When completing the form, please make sure that your form is completely filled in. If you do not wish to disclose your income information, please fill in the student names and then write DECLINE across the section that is labeled "Step 3". Please contact Hally Adams with any questions or issues completing this form.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Salads may contain Eggs.
In addition to our regular School Lunch program, YPA Cafés are being added to every building this year. Look for the YPA Café banner in you school.
- Cash purchases for Breakfast and Lunch (No Pre-ordering)
- Freshly made options from YPA food service team (Café Menus Below)
- Offering menus that will change periodically
- Menu items made available while supplies last
If you have any questions please call Hally Adams, Food Service Director at 803-324-4400 ext. 4112 or email at email@example.com. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
- Due to participation and staffing, the elementary will no longer be offering the YPA Cafe at lunch time starting Monday, 8/26. The YPA Cafe will continue to serve breakfast daily at the elementary.