Patriot Volunteer Organization
Our Patriot Volunteer Organization consisting of teachers, administration, and all interested families whose goal it will be to:
1) Increase partnership between the school and parent community
2) Strengthen the sense of pride and school spirit
3) Support school programs and activities
This group will meet once a month and will organize and carry out school activities, create, advertise, and follow-up on opportunities for parents to volunteer in the school, and brainstorm ways to help make our students and programs more successful. Participation is flexible and there is no set time commitment or responsibilities so come and see what the excitement is about!
Complete the Patriot Volunteer Organization Interest Form to get connected!
Have a Question? Click HERE to submit an idea or concern for consideration that you will be unable to present in person at our next meeting.
Secure Volunteer Registration: Secure Volunteer is an easy to use online system created to help organizations manage volunteer screening. Use the secure online system to request your background check with just a few steps. Once your background check is complete, we will review and notify you by email when you have been approved. You will also receive a Secure Volunteer ID card to verify your background screen has been completed. Secure Volunteer Link
- Tuesday, September 3 from 9:00-10:00 am at the Student Union Room 129: Patriot Volunteer Organization Meeting
- Secure Volunteer Application: Keeping our students, faculty and staff safe is our top priority! To help ensure safety, background screens for volunteers are necessary. Please complete the following Secure Volunteer Application. You will be notified by email when you have been approved. You will also receive a Secure Volunteer ID card to verify your background screen has been completed. Please only complete this application if you plan to volunteer.
Business Partnership Opportunities:
If your business is interested in finding out more information about any of these opportunities or ways to partner with York Prep, please contact Brooke Bruner. 2019/20 Business Partnership Information