York Prep College Application Day is mid-September each year! On September 17, 2019 from 8:30-12, College Admissions Representatives will be at York Prep to help students apply to any college they are interested in attending. Below are tips and information for students and families.
- Start your scholarship search at the college/universities Financial Aid and Scholarship websites that your student plans to apply too. They will have specific college, departmental and major scholarships unique to each school and these are typically guaranteed every year as long as students maintain a 3.0 GPA. Here are a few links as examples:
- There are many websites that list thousands of scholarships available to students. Students can use the links below to search for scholarships they may be eligible for. These scholarships are typically one-year-only awards.
- Fall 2019 Scholarship Opportunities brochure that lists scholarships that our students have applied for in the past.
- South Carolina State Scholarships: The Life and Hope Scholarships do not have applications. Students will be notified by the institutions they attend if they are eligible.
- Palmetto Fellows Scholarship Information
- The Lyceum Scholars Program at Clemson University is a $10,000 scholarship for incoming freshmen to study the moral, political, and economic foundations of a free society. This program is an eight-course sequence that students take together as an intellectual cohort during their undergraduate careers. The Lyceum Scholars Program is open to any major and fulfills the requirements for a minor in Political Science. Applications are now open. Priority Deadline is December 11, 2019. For more information, visit our website or click here for a PDF of our flyer.