Middle School Volleyball
Middle School Coach: Abby Madiah
Middle School Volleyball Information: Please see the following information for students interested in Middle School Volleyball. Volleyball Information Meeting Link
- Middle School Volleyball Workouts begin Tuesday, 7/28 from 8:30- 11:00 am at the SU Gym. Workouts are open to rising 6th-8th grade.
- Prospective Student-Athletes will need to have their physicals completed (FORM LINK) and downloaded to Planet HS (www.planeths.com) before they will be allowed to practice.
- Each student-athlete should complete the Covid 19 Questionnaire listed below prior to the meeting and before participating in workouts.
- Athletes will need to bring a mask to practice as well as their own water bottle & towel. Volleyballs will be provided, but are limited. Please plan to bring your own volleyball to practice as well.
- What to Bring: Bring a full water bottle. There will be no use of the water fountain. Come prepared with the proper gear and attire (i.e. tennis shoes, knee pads, and appropriate wear, no jewelry, and a positive attitude). Knee pads are essential to practice.
- Coach Contact Information: Coach Madiah, firstname.lastname@example.org