It is our goal for the York Prep Athletic Department to not only coach our students and help them become better athletes, but to build character and help students flourish. In doing so, York Prep Academy athletic teams have joined forces in order to give back to our homeless community. As the temperatures begin to drop, our homeless community is in great need of warm items to help assist them during the cold winter months. With that being said, each of our teams will be responsible for the gathering of specified items from September 21st – October 23rd. These donations will be given to our local homeless shelters. If you would like to share in this event, please contact Larry Davis or the coach of the respected program below. items can be delivered to the athletic office. Thank you in advance for helping us shape the lives of our young athletes as well as assisting with community outreach.
Thank you again for your help!!
- Coach Blackman- email@example.com Cross Country – Operation “Cold Feet” (Socks)
- Coach Brandon – firstname.lastname@example.org Volleyball – Operation “Deep Cover” (Quilts/Blankets)
- Coach Ferguson – email@example.com Operation “Hot hand” (Gloves/Scarves)
- Coach Davis – Larry.firstname.lastname@example.org Boys Basketball – Operation “Jump” Start (Shoes)
- Coach Sneed –Lori.Sneed@yorkprepsc.org Dance & Baseball Teams – Operation “Deep Cover” (Sleeping bags)
#PatriotPride #FromRootstoBloom #PatriotDNA