We are excited to start our 2020/21 school year on August 20th! In 2017, York Prep partnered with Schoology as our online learning management platform and it has been a fantastic tool for students, parents and teachers.
Schoology will be increasingly important for your student's success during red, yellow and green phases with multiple functions including:
- Student assignments and custom calendars
- Submission of all student assignments
- Notifications and communication from your teachers and administration
- Resources, study guides and various materials from your teacher
- Grades and missing assignments
- Student accounts where your child will submit their assignments, get the links for our zoom meetings and communicate with teachers.
- Parent accounts will be able to see all assignments and resources and communicate with teachers but will not be able to submit assignments through the parent account.
All York Prep students are given a York Prep email address. This email address will be linked to their Schoology account. Please contact Debi Smith for account information or Schoology questions. We are ready for another successful school year!
Join the Elementary, Middle and High School groups on Schoology to receive specific updates by completing the following steps:
- Click Groups at the top of Schoology.
- Select My Groups.
- Click Join Group on the right.
- Enter the Group Access Code and Click Join.
- Elementary School (K-4)Access Code: B7QFV-DRJ36
- Middle School (5-8) Access Code: CD22C-6M4VS
- High School (9-12) Access Code: 5NBTG-734BH